- All alphabets follow the same watercolor scheme
- In the watercolor posters, choose from 6 font options (3 print + 3 cursive - see preview)
- 2 Black/White options are included (1 print + 1 cursive)
- Each alphabet letter takes up 1, 8.5x11 page (in my classroom, the entire alphabet covers about the length of 1 entire wall, which I LOVE)
- Use the editable option to change out the trait words and/or the font of the alphabet letters
- The letter 'm' on some posters requires 2 slides/pages for the best look & formatting
- Follow the included printing tips for easy, borderless, no-cut printing
- Print on cardstock for a sturdier application
- I prefer not laminating these -- I don't see it's necessary, especially if they are being taped high on your classroom wall
- Kg Red Hands
- Kg Blank Space Solid
- Kg Neatly Printed
- AG Boss Lady
- Kg Always A Good Time
- Kg The Fighter
KA Peach Sugar - This font is used in the trait words. If you want to make any edits to the trait words, you would need to have this font to keep a consistent look.
I used Handwriting Without Tears font in the posters in my classroom. You can find that font HERE!
This was my favorite addition to my classroom last year that I know I will keep for many years to come. I especially love the trait words on each poster and how big and bold everything is so we can easily see it from all parts of our classroom! We used these posters as a learning tool & reference for many purposes throughout the year!
Share your alphabets in your classroom by tagging me on IG @misswestbest. I would LOVE to see how they brighten your room!