Virtual End of the Year Camping Theme Day Digital Escape Room Activities | One Sharp Bunch
Celebrate the end of the year, as you review math and literacy skills, with The Case of the Camping Caper End of the Year Digital Escape Room! Your students will be highly engaged as they complete 8 different challenges to eliminate the suspects and discover who has stolen the s'mores!
After they complete each challenge, they will move further along the path. A hidden suspect will be uncovered and eliminated after each challenge. Once all 8 camping theme day activities have been completed, they will have eliminated all but one suspect!
There are 4 math and 4 literacy camping theme day activities included in PowerPoint, Google Slides and Seesaw. Targeted skills: recognizing sight words, segmenting CVC words, identifying beginning blends (cl & cr), building sentences, analyzing and graphing data, adding fluently, modeling subtraction problems, and using base ten blocks to show numbers as 10 and some more.
These digital end of the year camping theme day activities are no prep, so they can be completed during remote instruction, as well as in-person learning. Choose to use the end of the year digital escape room for whole or small group instruction, or assign it as an independent activity.
Save time and make the end of the year a memorable (and learning-filled) celebration with these virtual end of the year activities!
A note from a camper reads:
I turned on my flashlight,
Only to see,
A sneaky caper,
Scurry past me!
The critter took,
S’mores from my sack.
Can you help me?
Please get them back!
One by one.
Complete the challenges,
And have some fun!
1. Sleeping Bag Challenge - Drag the letters to the empty boxes to unscramble each sight word.
2. Bug Challenge - Drag the bugs to the jar to complete each number sentence. Then, type the answer.
3. Campfire Challenge - Listen for the beginning blend (cl & cr), and drag each picture to the correct campfire.
4. Star Challenge - Drag the stars to create a graph. Count how many of each, and type the number.
5. Tent Challenge - Drag the words into the correct order to make the sentence.
6. Thermos Challenge - Begin with 10, and count the blocks. Drag the number to the lid to show how many.
7. Backpack Challenge - Stretch out each CVC word. Then, drag the stars to build the word.
8. Marshmallow Challenge - Drag one marshmallow to each cracker to solve the problem. Type the answer.
You might also enjoy these other end of the year digital escape room activities!
Thank you for visiting my store! Don't forget to follow my store for updates and fun FREEBIES!
Enjoy and happy teaching!
One Sharp Bunch | Facebook Page | Instagram | TikTok