The World Belonged to Us STORY GUIDE by Jacqueline Woodson:
I created this resource to accompany your lesson plans for the picture book and hope that you will find value in the following activities:
-Introduce students to each activity attached to this resource:
KWL Chart, Story Vocab, Character Trait, Story Mapping, Compare and Contrast, Favorite Parts of the Story, Writing, Wordsearch, Reading Comprehension, and Book Review.
* Decide NOW not to feel overwhelmed with the start of the year lesson plan template
* Implement the read-aloud book ideas for the back-to-school memories
* Set your STUDENT MEMORY goals now
* This resource is perfect for grades 2nd-5th
* THIS IS A MUST-HAVE RESOURCE
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for resources that can be used in the classroom or personally.
- Teachers looking for the first week of school resources that are ready to use!
- Teachers searching for easy activities to start the school year.
- Teachers who are ready to up their planning in the class all the way up!