Summer Packet for Kindergarten Review First Grade Readiness | Printable Classroom Resource | Miss M's Reading Reading Resources
Use this fun Summer Packet to keep your kindergarten students from hitting the summer slide this year. Use these worksheets at the end of the year or send them home as review worksheets or as extra practice. Students will love the fun themes and cute pictures as they practice all of the skills they've learned this year.
The handbook is easy-to-read with parent tips and tricks throughout for easy learning at home.
Literacy skills included:
- reading strategies
- how-to find a just right book
- 3 summer reading logs
- sight words flash cards (Fry 101-200)
- alphabet chart
- 20 opinion & narrative writing prompts
- CVC (consonant-vowel-consonant) words
- consonant digraphs
- long vowels
- consonant blends
Math skills included:
- addition fluency flash cards
- subtraction fluency flash cards
- timed addition fluency page
- timed subtraction fluency page
- numbers 1-120 flash cards
- numbers to 100 tracing page
- 100 day countdown page
Also includes an optional cover that says "First Grade Fall Handbook" to use the handbook for students in the beginning of first grade.