It's time for a Math Snowball Fight! ❄️
Your students will LOVE this fun math review activity that works perfectly for Fun Friday, an opening to your math block, a class reward, etc.
HOW IT WORKS:
Students will receive a snowball with a math problem to solve. They will write their answer on their recording sheet and then get their new snowball for the next round.
All the while, they must look out for Yellow Snow! This means they will do a plank pose (or other exercise of your choice) instead of solve a math problem that round. Do as many rounds as you like and then check the answers to see who "won" your Snowball Fight!
- Slides to Display Directions to your Class on Google Slides or PowerPoint
- PDF Non-Editable File, ready to print and go!
- Editable PowerPoint File (for editing or adding questions-MUST BE EDITED IN POWERPOINT. This CANNOT be edited in Google Docs.
- Answer Keys Included for each set
- Recording Sheet for students
- 24 unique problems for each set + 6 "Yellow Snow" cards per set.
- SIX unique Snowball Fight Sets so your class can play multiple times! The sets cover the following math concepts:
-addition without regrouping
-subtraction without borrowing
-addition with regrouping
-subtraction with borrowing
FOLLOW ME FOR MORE TEACHING IDEAS ON:
READ MORE ON THE BLOG
JOIN MY EMAIL LIST