This resource is updated prior to each new school year!
Get ready for Open House, Back-to-School Night, and everything else in between! Use this parent packet to help inform your parents about everything they need to know about your classroom.
I have made this packet mostly ALL EDITABLE in order that you can make the needed corrections to fit you, your classroom, routines, expectations, etc. Simply edit this product to fit YOUR classroom, but feel free to use the premade pages, letters, and wording available if it is helpful and convenient to you.
Many of the areas I provided pre-made letters, tables, etc. so that you have somewhere to start and don't have to do all of the prepping. Some pages have multiple options available to you, some even having the text, words, or letters already typed out. Please make sure you look through your packet before printing to ensure it is how you like and you have all necessary items included, i.e. teacher signatures on letters, grade level, etc. Delete whatever slides are not needed for you prior to printing!
- Kaitlynn Albani fonts on TPT - KAPeachSugar, KASparkled, KAElementary
Everything is made in black in white, aside from having the option of a color or black/white cover page.
- Tutorial on how-to-edit tables
- Parent Packet covers with grade level (all available in Black/White OR Color)
- Meet the Teacher page
- Welcome letter to parents or families
- Student Information
- Class Birthdays
- Our Class Expectations
- Our Class Rules
- Class Roster
- Supply List
- Classroom Volunteers
- Important Passwords
- Online Resources
- General Info page (multiple layouts)
- Important Dates
- School Calendar
- School Events
- Stay Connected (phone, email, website, class app)
- Classroom Wish List
- Classroom Donations
- Daily Folder/Take-Home Folder info
- Learning Targets
- Goals for the Year (by subject)
- Tips/Advice: How to Help from Home
- Changes to Expect: What's Different About This Grade
- Curriculum overview by subject - multiple layouts available
- Homework Policy
- Book Orders
- Classroom Library
- Benchmark Testing
- State Testing
- Stay Connected with: Seesaw, Class Dojo Info, Remind
- Photo Release Form
- Daily & Weekly Schedules
Please let me know if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Feel free to check out my Instagram @misswestbest to stay updated on what's happening in my classroom!