Want to teach Social Emotional Learning Skills in Morning Meeting but have no time to plan out the lessons? THIS RESOURCE IS FOR YOU!
These Morning Meeting Slides and Printable Resources will guide you through TWO WEEKS worth of Morning Meeting Lessons to teach your students all about Emotional Zones and Regulation Strategies. Each day is simple but meaningful and should take 10-15 minutes to work through as a class.
- 60 Daily Slides for displaying and teaching lessons to the class. Slides are broken down by day and are made in Google Slides. You can download them into PowerPoint if desired.
- Slides include videos, discussion questions, and work pages
- Book List Recommendations
- Emotion Zone Posters
- Emotion Zones Anchor Chart Printables
- Daily Lesson Plan Outline complete with suggested materials for each of the 10 days in the unit
- 2 Printable Activities to pair with the Slide Lessons. Printable items provided in PDF (non-editable) form.
FOLLOW ME FOR MORE TEACHING IDEAS ON:
READ MORE ON THE BLOG
JOIN MY EMAIL LIST