In your special eduction classroom, are you working on basic budgeting and money management? Task cards are a great way for your students to work on their identification and fluency with a realistic way to identify more or less in money or bills.
These 40+ task cards work on identifying more and less with US money/ bills. There are 2 sets included! Mix them up or work on questions leveled separately!
These task cards can be used during direct instruction, individual work, and in task boxes. Appropriate for early learners of any age in special education!
This resource includes sets of print task cards for a variety of levels. Print, laminate and cut to fit in a photo storage container!
Which is worth more?
Which is worth less?
Print Task Card Benefits:
As always, please contact me with any questions!
- Customize the resource by printing the level that is most appropriate for learners
- Promote independent work
- Promote fluency and knowledge
- Promoting start and stop in task completion
- Point to answers, circle with a marker, use mini erasers or use a clothes pin to clip the answer
- Use at any time of day: Morning work, Independent work, Stations or Centers, and Down time
Thank you again for your purchase and download!Heather Cacioppo