If you are looking for an easy way to teach your students how to read and measure with a standard and/or metric ruler, this is undoubtedly something you need in your classroom!
Rulers never seem big enough when teaching students how to read and use them! I decided that enough was enough and made an 8' 8" ruler that anyone can print out and put anywhere in their classroom they would like! This ruler comes with a set of colored arrows so that you can move them daily and challenge your students' ability to create read measurements from a ruler!
⭐️ You will also receive...
- A Step-by-Step Picture Guide to Assembling the Ruler
- 3 Pages of Ruler Close-Ups - These would be GREAT for anchor charts or even blown up as classroom posters. They are bright in color and break down the correlation of fractions and decimals in both the standard/customary and metric forms of measurement.
- A Standard/Customary and Metric Measurement Poster
- Measurement Arrows (solid and patterned) that will be used to locate various measurements on the ruler
- Measurement Keeper Booklet Covers & Measurement Log - Keep track of daily measurements with this printable booklet
- 5 Practice Pages (2 Answer Keys Included)
This is perfect for...
✔️ Whole group teaching
✔️ Small group
✔️ Morning work
✔️ Test prep
✔️ Sub plans
✔️ Partner work
✔️ Center work
Copyright ©Joey Udovich (Create Teach Share LLC) Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.