Library Lessons Library Skills Posters How to Treat a Book | Printable Classroom Resource | Miss M's Reading Reading Resources
Keep an organized classroom library with these one-of-a-kind How to Treat a Book posters! This collection includes eight colorful posters with tips on how to treat a book plus a title poster. Students will love seeing these posters as helpful reminders on how to treat books in their classroom!
Each poster is in full color and measures 8.5" x 11" for easy printing. Please note these posters do not come in black-and-white.
The How to Treat a Book Posters read:
- Hug your book when walking.
- Keep your book off the floor.
- Be careful turning pages.
- Use a bookmark.
- Keep your book dry.
- Hold your book with two hands.
- Put your book back where you found it.
- Clean your hands before reading.
+ a How to Treat a Book cover