Do Kindergarten Math Centers have you wondering where to start and how to keep them going? It's time to change that with hands-on, engaging Math Centers. Math stations are an essential part of math instruction in kindergarten, allowing students the opportunity to explore, practice and master essential skills in math. These Math Centers from Differentiated Kindergarten are differentiated and build on skills from month to month with familiar activities, games, and printables.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Please note: This product has recently been updated from its original set to include more activities and differentiated options. If you already own, Autumn Math Stations Galore redownload it now to get all the updates!
►keeps students engaged in essential math skills
►provides hands-on practice in math skills
►allows students to work cooperatively with other students
►provides developmentally appropriate activities that focus on essential standards and skills in math
►provides the opportunity for students to build confidence and feel successful in math
►are differentiated so all students can feel successful
►keeps students challenged by building on skills from month to month
✅ number recognition
✅ counting forward
✅ comparing numbers
✅ number formation
✅ writing numbers
✅ understanding the relationship between numbers and quantities
✅ counting to see how many
✅ adding one more, subtracting one
✅ counting on, counting back __________________________________________________________________
►16 Math Station Activities, Games, and/or Printables
►'I Can . . .' cards with picture and activity instructions to build independence for each station _________________________________________________________________
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Jennifer said, "This has been a game-changer for my centers! The students love the activities and are fully engaged during center time. I love that I can easily meet the needs of all my students with differentiated activities."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Mindi said, "Another great set of hands-on, developmentally appropriate, differentiated activities - that are FUN! :) Thank you!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amanda said, "I am excited to finally do math centers the right way! Thanks so much for all of your products!"
1. Write The Room Halloween Fun: focusing on counting and number recognition, numbers before and after, ten frames, plus one, subtract one
2. Boo Brew Hide and Seek: number recognition hide and seek game
3. Good Brew: small group number recognition game
4. Spooky Halloween Memory: small group number recognition/ten frames game
5. Halloween Fun Play-doh Mats: number production, fine motor, counting, and ten-frame skills
6. Counting On Cauldrons: number recognition and counting on and counting back activity
7. Spooky Number Collector: number recognition and comparing numbers for greater and less than
8. Linking Witchy Things: hands-on, fine motor number order activity
9. Witchy Washy Number Order Fun: smallest, bigger, biggest number order
10: Count and Color Halloween Fun: counting objects, recording numbers, and comparing quantities
11. Roll, Say, Trick or Treat Shapes and Numbers: 2D or 3D shape identification game
12. Spooky Spider Patterns: self-correcting pattern activity
13. Halloween Fun Yatta: number/quantity recognition and fluency game
14.. Sizing Up Halloween Fun: non-standard measurement and estimating
15. Halloween Number Puzzle Fun: matching numbers to quantities and ten frames
16. My Spooky Counting Book: number production and handwriting
►►►If you'd like to see a detailed account of how I implement Math Stations in my own classroom, you can find a detailed blog post HERE.