Hispanic Heritage Month Influential Leaders Writing Craft
I created this resource, to accompany your lesson plans for Hispanic Heritage Month, I love implementing various Hispanic Heritage writing assignments to educate my students.
-Introduce students to Hispanic Heritage Month with a long-lasting meaning of an outstanding story!
This activity includes the following leaders:
- Cesar Chavez
- Carmen Miranda
- El Santo
- Frida Kahlo
- Sonia Sotomayor
- Tito Puente
- Roberto Clemente
- Gloria Estefan
- Dolores Huerta
- Pancho Villa
- Celia Cruz
- Desi Arnaz
- Lin Manuel Miranda
* Decide NOW not to feel overwhelmed with Hispanic heritage lesson planning
* Implement the read-aloud book ideas for the back-to-school memories
* Set your Hispanic Heritage Month goals now
* This resource is perfect for grades 3rd-5th
* THIS IS A MUST-HAVE RESOURCE for Hispanic Heritage Month
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for Hispanic Heritage Month resources that can be used in the classroom or personally.
- Teachers looking for the first week of school resources that are ready to use!
- Teachers searching for easy activities to start the school year.
- Teachers who are ready to up their planning in the class all the way up!