Finding it hard to keep students focused and learning during the month of October or the week of Halloween? No worries! This fall Halloween NO PREP packet is full of math, reading, and writing activities that will save your sanity and minimize classroom chaos. It is the perfect resource for keeping skills sharp!
This packet includes a variety of reading comprehension practice, grammar review, and math activities for the entire month of October! Keep students learning and engaged with 16 different activities to choose from.
Save Your Sanity!
This resource will not only save your sanity, but it will also save the day! When the classroom gets chaotic during the fall Halloween season, just grab this packet that is made especially for the month! Each individual activity was created to be fun, meaningful, and engaging. A mix of spiral review reading, writing, and math activities are woven throughout this packet. This makes it easy to find exactly what you need to keep students focused during those hectic days!
Need to take a sick day or a day off from work?
No problem! Choose any of the 16 included worksheets to leave for a sub! These Thanksgiving activities are NO PREP and perfect to leave as sub plans. NO PREP = NO STRESS!
Included in this download:
16 Fall and Halloween themed NO PREP printable activities with a variety of math, reading, and writing review skills perfect for 4th or 5th grade – all answer keys are included!
Reading/ELA activities include:
- Halloween Roll and Write (Roll and Write a Story)
- Candy Corn! (Using Editing Marks)
- Batty Facts (Main Idea and Supporting Details)
- Writing Dialogue (Writing Conversations)
- Common Expressions (Identifying Idioms, Proverbs, and Adages)
- Day of the Dead (Reading Comprehension)
- A Logical Halloween (Using Logic to Solve Problems)
- Halloween Color By Code (Parts of Speech: Color by Code)
Math activities include:
- Halloween Math Crossword Puzzle (Halloween/Math Vocabulary)
- Halloween Secret Word Puzzle (Multiplication Practice)
- Spooky Patterns (Number and Shape Patterns)
- Halloween Word Problems (Multiple Step Word Problems)
- 2D Shapes (Classifying 2D Shapes)
- Symmetry (Understanding Lines of Symmetry)
- Area and Perimeter (Finding Area and Perimeter of Figures)
- Trick or Treat Color by Code (Multiplication: Color by Code)
These activities are perfect for…
- independent desk work
- small groups
- literacy centers
- math centers
- morning work
- early finishers
- sub plans
The best part?
This resource requires NO PREP and is easy to use. Add these high-interest and engaging activities to your lesson plans for the month of October and stop the Halloween chaos before it starts!
Teachers like you said…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This has to be my favorite purchase made on TPT. My students loved all of the different activities that were in this resource. I divided up the worksheets to complete on different days throughout the month of October. Some sheets were a challenge to some of my students, which is great. Thanks for sharing! - Kathryn G.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The week of Halloween is always crazy in school, and this resource allowed students to have some fun while still working on key skills concepts. Thank you for this much appreciated resource that provided kids the "fun" they needed while still providing instructional content. - Julie G.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ THANK YOU for these awesome, easy-to-use, no-extra-work-for-me, resources! They are a perfect fit for my fourth graders, and they love seeing the new activities each month. I love the variety and how they fit in with our standards. I have used them for quick assessments, extra practice, and fast finisher activities. I think I now own all of them and will continue to use them in the future! - Kelli H.
Your students will love these fun Halloween review activities, and you'll love the ease of planning. NO PREP - just print and go!