Ever thought about using podcasts in your classroom? Or maybe you already are! Podcasts are a great tool for students as they provide instant engagement and practice with listening comprehension.
In this resource you will find:
- Several podcast center signs/designs to choose from (color or b/w)
- List of recommended podcasts for elementary age students
- Step-by-step instructions on how to implement and successfully include podcasts in your classroom
- "The Perfect Podcast" - recommendation slips for students to fill out
- 20+ organizers, all made for grades 1st - 5th
- Skills included within organizers:
- Making Connections
- Main idea/details
- Visualizing (drawing pictures)
- Identifying important details
- Story elements
- Focusing on Characters
- Focusing on Setting
- Focusing on Plot
- Focusing on Problem/Solution
- Make a Google Slideshow
Follow along with my classroom, teaching, + happenings on IG at @misswestbest!
Thanks so much! Happy podcast listening!