Whether you're a teacher or a parent, as you're going back to school use this resource guide to organizing your first week back to school. I use this resource to plan read-aloud activities, games, and activities for my students.
* Decide NOW not to feel overwhelmed with the start of year lesson plan template
* Implement the read-aloud book ideas for the back-to-school memories
* Set your ORGANIZATION BACK TO SCHOOL goals now
* This resource is EDITABLE
* THIS IS A MUST-HAVE RESOURCE
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for the first week of school resources that can be used in the classroom or personally.
- Teachers looking for the first week of school resources that are ready to use!
- Teachers searching for easy activities to start the school year.
- Teachers who are ready to up their planning in the class all the way up!
This resource has 24 slides which include:
- Back to School First Week Lesson Plan Ideas
-First Day of School Lesson Plan
-First Week of School Activities
-First Week of School Read Aloud Activities
-Ways to Incorporate Diversity in the Classroom
-In this Classroom Poster
-Student Love Language Quiz
-Find Someone Who Bingo
-Hopes and Dreams Activity
-Be You Word Search
-First Day Acrostic