First Day Jitters Book Companion & Writing Craft
I created this resource to accompany your lesson plans for the picture book and I know that you will find value in the following activities for back to school.
There are 20 Pages!!
This resource includes the following:
- KWL Chart
- Story Vocab
- Character Trait
- Story Mapping
- Compare and Contrast
- Favorite Parts of the Story
- Writing Craft Activity
- Story Wordsearch
- Story Acrostic
- Book Review
* Decide NOW not to feel overwhelmed planning for Spring Months
* Implement the read-aloud book ideas teaching students the importance of not biting off more than you can chew.
* Set your back-to-school lesson plans
* This resource is perfect for grades 2nd-5th
* THIS IS A MUST-HAVE student RESOURCE for educators and parents!
* Also includes writing activity with printable
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for LOW PREP resources that can be used in the classroom or personally.
- Teachers looking for back-to-school resources that are ready to use!
- Teachers who are ready to up their planning in the class!