Fine Motor Pencil Grip Poster for Handwriting Practice and Pencil Control
Use this easy to use pencil grip poster to show students how to hold their writing pencils and utensils correctly. These posters are perfect for your writing center or to send home for parents to reference and hang up. They are a great visual both in the classroom and at home. Simply print and laminate for durability.
The Pencil Grip Parent Info Sheet and Poster is a quick and easy information sheet for parents all about pencil grip and fine motor activities. Includes both right hand and left hand versions and now full Spanish versions are included!
Included in this download is:
- pencil grip parent info sheets (to send home)
- pencil grip posters (11" x 17")
- pencil-shaped pencil grip poster (in color and b/w)
- pencil-shaped pencil grip bookmarks
The sheet includes a visual and three directions for a proper tripod pencil grip:
- “Pinchy fingers” (thumb and pointer finger) hold at the bottom of the pencil
- Top of the pencil rests between these two fingers on your hand
- Middle of middle finger helps to hold the pencil up
The bottom of the info page includes ideas for fun fine motor activities for reference.