Figurative Language |Interactive Bulletin Board | Joey Udovich
This resource is the perfect way to teach and encourage students to identify figurative language within a text. It is a display that acts as a spiral review throughout the school year!
⭐️ How does this work?
As students find examples of figurative language in their readings throughout the week, they are asked to record what they find and place it on a Post-It. This will then be placed onto the interactive board under the type of figurative language it represents.
This resource promotes an ongoing dialogue throughout the school year about figurative language and how to interpret it when reading.
⭐️ Included, you will receive...
- Poster headers (five font styles to choose from) for:
- 9 Example and definition cards to attach your headers to
- Detailed instructions and pictures for use and assembly
- EDITABLE Figurative Language Keeper: 2 formats / a place for your students to keep their figurative language finds, as well as how they interpreted each, throughout the school year
- EDITABLE Rewards Charts: 2 styles / to promote and encourage our students to find as many examples of figurative language as they can
✔️ Spiral review
✔️ Interactive classroom display
✔️ Center work
Copyright © Joey Udovich (Create Teach Share LLC) Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.