Every month I love giving my scholars new writing prompts based on themes. The month of November has so many different themes to write about. This resource includes a set of 9 writing prompts and 46 slides in total with directions.
Included in this resource are the following writing template and toppers for your scholars:
- -I Am Thankful Writing Prompt
- -How to Carve a Pumpkin
- -My Favorite Fall Activities
- -I Like Cookies & Donuts
- -I Like Hot Cocoa and Cookies
- -My Favorite Donut Flavor
- -My Favorite Things About The Fall Season
- -When An Acorn Falls From A Tree
- -I Can Show Gratitude By...
* Decide NOW not to feel overwhelmed planning for FALL
* Implement the read-aloud book ideas teaching students the importance of HONESTY
* Set your FALL lesson plans
* This resource is perfect for grades 2nd-5th
* THIS IS A MUST-HAVE RESOURCE for educators and parents!
* A TOTAL OF 40 PLUS PAGES
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for LOW PREP resources that can be used in the classroom or personally.
- Teachers looking for FALL school resources that are ready to use!
- Teachers in search of easy activities to educate their students about character education traits.
- Teachers who are ready to up their planning in the class!