Digraphs Decodable Readers | Digraph Passages Science of Reading
Provide your students with meaningful phonics practice with this set of 15 consonant digraphs decodable readers. Decodable readers have decodable words and text for beginning readers so students can apply their phonics knowledge to blend sounds together while reading and decoding new words and texts.
In this set of decodable readers, beginning + ending consonant digraphs are used for the /ch/, /ck/, /ng/, /qu/, /sh/, /th/, /wh/ digraphs. Each decodable reader has a title page, a target skills page, six pages of decodable text with 1-2 sentences per page, and 51-56 words per reader.
Included in this set is:
- 15 consonant digraph decodable readers (8-pages each)
- a family letter explaining decodable readers to grown-ups
- easy printing instructions for double-sided booklet printing
Each reader features:
- title page
- phonics skills page with word count, targeted digraph, sight words, and a decodable word list
- six pages of a decodable story with 1-2 sentences per page
Use these readers in conjunction with your Science of Reading phonics instruction to help students transfer sounds to print while working on developing reading skills.
Happy reading! :)