In your special education classroom, are you working on identifying the days of the week during morning meeting? Task cards are a great way for your students to work on their identification and fact fluency with determining what is the day.
These 60+ task cards work on identifying the days of the week in print. There are 6 levels in this set for differentiation in task boxes! Mix them up or work on questions leveled separately!
These task cards can be used during direct instruction, individual work, and in task boxes. Appropriate for early learners of any age in special education!
This resource includes sets of print task cards for a variety of levels. Print, laminate and cut to fit in a photo storage container!
- Identical Match
- Abbreviation Match
- Letter Match
- What day is before?
- What day is after?
Print Task Card Benefits:
As always, please contact me with any questions!
- Customize the resource by printing the level that is most appropriate for learners
- Promote independent work
- Promote fluency and knowledge
- Promoting start and stop in task completion
- Point to answers, circle with a marker, use mini erasers or use a clothes pin to clip the answer
- Use at any time of day: Morning work, Independent work, Stations or Centers, and Down time
Thank you again for your purchase and download!Heather Cacioppo