Cursive writing is an important part of a student's writing journey! These cursive handwriting practice activities will not only have your students improving their handwriting skills, they’ll also be learning creative expression and having tons of fun.
✏️If you're looking for cursive practice pages, look no further. This pack has over 120 pages full of fun and engaging activities to help your students print cursive beautifully! It's been used by over 12,000+ teachers all over the world and will definitely become one of your favorite resources to use for teaching cursive handwriting!
These cursive handwriting activities are also great for independent center practice, early finisher activity, or even as extra cursive practice at home as homework! I also love their versatility and use for cross-curricular learning. Your students will practice their handwriting while learning fun science facts!
⭐Cursive Handwriting Practice Includes:
- 26 lowercase color, trace, connect it, and write it
- 26 uppercase color, trace, connect it, and write it
- 7 uppercase and lowercase matching practice sheets
- 5 search and find uppercase and lowercase cursive pages
- 3 color by cursive letter practice sheets
- 26 lowercase trace and practice sheets
- 26 uppercase trace and practice sheets
- 3 paragraph practice sheets
- free write paper template
- cursive alphabet reference charts
⭐⭐INSTRUCTIONAL CURSIVE VIDEOS FOR STUDENTS COMING SOON!⭐⭐
✅ Easel Activity Included:
- This resource includes a ready-to-use interactive cursive activity students can complete on any device!
This resource has been tried by over 12,000+ teachers in classrooms all over the world! See what others are saying about this cursive resource:
"I've used cursive in my classroom for my entire teaching career and this is by far the best resource for cursive that I have come across. Great job!"
"The students loved practicing their cursive writing. This resource can be used by the students for independent practice. It provides step by step instructions in forming letters, gives practice on the letter itself and then progresses to writing words containing the letter practiced. It works really well as an independent station in the classroom!"
Connect with me!
Click the star at the top of this page to be notified when I post new teaching resources!
Like my FACEBOOK
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Head to my WEBSITE for teacher tips and ideas!