Introduce fiction vs nonfiction by using bright and colorful fiction and nonfiction anchor charts, fiction and nonfiction sorts, comparing fiction and nonfiction, and more!
Help increase your students knowledge of fiction vs nonfiction by using real passages, interactive notebook pages, and creative writing!
This resource focuses on fiction and nonfiction. It can be a valuable resource for third-grade teachers as it helps them meet educational standards, support differentiated learning, and enhance students' reading comprehension skills across various genres. Such a resource can .
- Anchor charts for fiction vs nonfiction
- Color and Black & White options
- Half sheets for interactive notebook pages
- Fiction and nonfiction sorting worksheets
- Creative writing worksheets
- 4 Fiction and 4 nonfiction passages with comprehension questions
- 2 Compare and Contrast fiction and nonfiction worksheets
This file is a PDF. Simply download, open, and print a set for your class! The file comes in color and black and white for a printer friendly option!
Copyright © Ashley's Golden Apples
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
I'd love to see photos of you and your students using my resources! Snap a pic and tag me on Instagram or Facebook! @ashleysgoldenapples
How to Find Me: