In your special education classroom, are you working on community helpers, community signs or environmental signs? Task cards are a great way for your students to work on their identification and fact fluency within their community.
These 30+ task cards work on identifying community helpers to the community building with associations! Mix them up and work on questions separately! Simply print, laminate and cut to fit in a photo storage container!
Use these task cards during direct instruction, individual work, and in task boxes. Appropriate for early learners of any age and in special education!
This resource includes one set of print task cards for a variety of levels of differentiation.
Print Task Card Benefits:
As always, please contact me with any questions!
- Customize the resource by printing the level that is most appropriate for learners
- Promote independent work
- Promote fluency and knowledge
- Promoting start and stop in task completion
- Point to answers, circle with a marker, use mini erasers or use a clothes pin to clip the answer
- Use at any time of day: Morning work, Independent work, Stations or Centers, and Down time
Thank you again for your purchase and download!Heather Cacioppo