Engage your early finishers with these 20 file folder games, including 10 literacy and 10 math early finisher activities for November! These file folder games will provide meaningful practice and enrichment of a variety of skills for your fast finishers! Each fast finisher file folder is easy to prep and requires no extra manipulatives!
***Save 50% when you buy the Early Finishers Activities Bundle!***
Your students can independently complete each early finisher activity, and then easily trade the file folder game for a new one!
Perfect for early finishers, morning work, center rotations or small group practice!
Keep your students on task and those brains busy, as you reinforce previously taught skills, with these file folder games!
Included Games and Skills:
- Baking Up Beginning Sounds (beginning sounds)
- Center Sounds (short e and short i)
- Comparing Cookies (uppercase/lowercase letter match)
- Cornucopia of Words (CVC words)
- CVC Trees (CVC words)
- Easy as Pie Syllables (syllable recognition 1-4)
- How to Rake Leaves (sequencing a story, sentence building, high frequency words)
- Turkey Harvest (beginning digraphs ch and sh)
- Wishbone Rhymes (rhyming words)
- Word Family Rides (word families ad, ag, am, an, ap, at)
- Cornucopia Measurement (nonstandard measurement)
- Counting Feathers (1:1 counting)
- Fancy Feathers (extending patterns)
- Football Frames (decomposing 10)
- Placing Pumpkins (numbers before and after)
- Sequencing Stalks (number order 1-20)
- Subitizing Sunflowers (subitizing with dots, tallies, fingers)
- Tasty Ten Frames (subitizing with ten frames)
- Thanksgiving Feast Graphing (graphing and analyzing data)
- Turkey Tool Sort (sorting)
Thank you for visiting my store!
Keeping our little learners Sharp together!
Stay connected! One Sharp Bunch | Facebook Page | Instagram