Engage your early finishers with these 20 file folder games, including 10 literacy and 10 math early finisher activities for June! These file folder games will provide meaningful practice and enrichment of a variety of skills for your fast finishers! Each fast finisher file folder is easy to prep and requires no extra manipulatives!
***Save 50% when you buy the Early Finishers Activities Bundle!***
Your students can independently complete each early finisher activity, and then easily trade the file folder game for a new one!
Perfect for early finishers, morning work, center rotations or small group practice!
Keep your students on task and those brains busy, as you reinforce previously taught skills, with these file folder games!
Included Games and Skills:
- Baseball Beginning Sounds (beginning sounds)
- Blending Beach Bags (decodable sentences)
- Lemonade Blends (decoding CCVC words with beginning r blends)
- S'more Silent E (CVCE words)
- Sandy S Blends (beginning s blend sk, sm, sn, sp, st, sw)
- Sea Spellers (CVC words)
- Setting Up Sounds (middle short vowel sounds)
- Shining Digraphs (beginning digraphs ch, sh, th, wh)
- Sunscreen Syllables (counting syllables 1-4)
- Watermelon Words (decoding words ending with double l, s or z)
- 3D Shape Splashers (3D shapes)
- Beach Ball Number Order (ordering numbers by 1, 5 or 10)
- Counting Seeds (1:1 counting)
- Crabby Combinations (addition with dominoes)
- Hiking Subtraction (subtraction within 10)
- Picnic Graphing (graphing and analyzing data)
- Popsicle Stick Parade (1:1 counting, ten and some more)
- Shell Count and Compare (comparing numbers)
- Subitizing Swimmers (subitzing with fingers, dice, ten frames and base ten)
- Teen Scoops (ten and some more with ten frames)
Enjoy and happy teaching!
Stay connected! One Sharp Bunch | Facebook Page | Instagram