Engage your early finishers with these 20 file folder games, including 10 literacy and 10 math early finisher activities for January! These file folder games will provide meaningful practice and enrichment of a variety of skills for your fast finishers! Each fast finisher file folder is easy to prep and requires no extra manipulatives!
***Save 50% when you buy the Early Finishers Activities Bundle!***
Your students can independently complete each early finisher activity, and then easily trade the file folder game for a new one!
Perfect for early finishers, morning work, center rotations or small group practice!
Keep your students on task and those brains busy, as you reinforce previously taught skills, with these file folder games!
Included Games and Skills:
- Arctic Animal Words (CVC words)
- Catching Snowflakes (CVC words)
- Fishing for Digraphs (beginning digraphs ch, sh, th and wh)
- Here Is the Hot Cocoa (high frequency words, sentence structure)
- Moving Mittens (CVC words)
- New Year's Sounds (beginning sounds)
- Placing Penguins (middle sounds)
- Rhyming Skis (rhyming)
- Snow Fort Syllable (counting syllables 1-4)
- Winter Word Families (short i word families)
- Base Ten Blizzard (base ten, subitizing)
- Comparing Numbers (smaller and larger)
- Counting Penguins (1:1 counting)
- Cozy Combinations (making 10)
- Icicle Line Up (counting by 1s, 5s or 10s)
- New Year's Difference (subtraction)
- Polar Bear Shapes (3D shapes)
- Sizing Up Snowmen (nonstandard measurement)
- Snowman Graphing (graphing and analyzing data)
- Snowy Sums (addition)
Thank you for visiting my store!
Keeping our little learners Sharp together!
Stay connected! One Sharp Bunch | Facebook Page | Instagram