Engage your early finishers with these 20 file folder games, including 10 literacy and 10 math early finisher activities for February! These file folder games will provide meaningful practice and enrichment of a variety of skills for your fast finishers! Each fast finisher file folder is easy to prep and requires no extra manipulatives!
***Save 50% when you buy the Early Finishers Activities Bundle!***
Your students can independently complete each early finisher activity, and then easily trade the file folder game for a new one!
Perfect for early finishers, morning work, center rotations or small group practice!
Keep your students on task and those brains busy, as you reinforce previously taught skills, with these file folder games!
Included Games and Skills:
- Alphabet Order (abc order)
- CVC Shadows (CVC words, phoneme segmentation)
- Groundhog Rhymes (rhyming)
- I Brush My Teeth (sentence building, sight words)
- Love Letters (middle sounds)
- Brushing Up on CVC Words (CVC words, phoneme segmentation)
- Presidential Digraphs (ending digraphs ch & sh)
- Spaceship Syllables (syllables 1-4)
- Spinning Sounds (short o word families)
- Valentine Voices (decodable sentences)
- Counting Chocolates (1:1 counting)
- Forgetting Flowers (subtracting)
- Groundhog Teens (subitizing with ten frames)
- Locked on Love (extending patterns)
- Presidential Order (number order 1-20 or skip counting by 10s)
- Spinning 3D Shapes (3D shapes)
- Tasty Tens (making 10)
- Toothbrush Tally (tally marks 1-10)
- Valentine Animal Graphing (graphing and analyzing data)
- Valentine Values (adding)
Enjoy and happy teaching!
Stay connected! One Sharp Bunch | Facebook Page | Instagram