Engage your early finishers with these 20 file folder games, including 10 literacy and 10 math early finisher activities for August! These file folder games will provide meaningful practice and enrichment of a variety of skills for your fast finishers! Each fast finisher file folder is easy to prep and requires no extra manipulatives!
***Save 50% when you buy the Early Finishers Activities Bundle!***
Your students can independently complete each early finisher activity, and then easily trade the file folder game for a new one!
Perfect for early finishers, morning work, center rotations or small group practice!
Keep your students on task and those brains busy, as you reinforce previously taught skills, with these file folder games!
Included Games and Skills:
- ABC Backpack Order (abc order)
- Beginning Boxes (beginning sounds)
- Bus Stop Syllables (syllables 1-2)
- Learning Lables (labeling pictures with beginning sounds)
- Letter Shape Sort (sorting uppercase letters by shape)
- Lunch Letters (matching upper and lowercase letters)
- Paper and Pencil Match (matching upper to upper, lower to lower or lower to uppercase)
- Sorting Supplies (ending sounds -d and -m)
- Sticky Rhymes (sorting pictures that rhyme or do not rhyme)
- Watercolor Words (decoding CVC words)
- Building Bear Patterns (extending AB patterns)
- Clipboard Kids (subitizing 1-5 with fingers and five frames)
- Colorful Cars (sorting by color)
- Counting Cubes (1:1 counting to 10)
- Finding Fives (making 5)
- Notebook Numbers (ordering numbers 1-20)
- Painting Ten Frames (subitizing 1-10 with ten frames)
- School Size (comparing lengths)
- Scissor Graphing (graphing and analyzing data)
- Shape Seats (identifying circles, squares, triangles and rectangles)
Enjoy and happy teaching!
Stay connected! One Sharp Bunch | Facebook Page | Instagram