Hispanic Heritage Wordsearch Set
I created this Hispanic Heritage Word search resource to accompany your lesson plans for Hispanic Heritage and I know that you will find value in the following activities for Fall Activities:
-Introduce students to each influential figure attached to this resource:
There are 16 different figures with the SAME Word search. The word search is the SAME but different figures to color for the students.
The influential leaders are as follows:
- Sonia Sontomayor
- Roberto Clemente
- Oscar De La Hoya
- Lin Manuel Miranda
- Laurie Hernandez
- Irma Rangel
- Frida Kahlo
- Ellen Ochoa
- Emiliano Zapata
- El Santo
- Dolores Hernandez
- Cesar Chavez
- Carmen Miranda
* Decide NOW not to feel overwhelmed planning for Hispanic Heritage Month
* Implement your own Hispanic Heritage read-aloud book ideas teaching students the importance of the culture.
* Set your Fall & Hispanic Heritage lesson plans
* This resource is perfect for grades 2nd-5th
* THIS IS A MUST-HAVE FALL RESOURCE for educators and parents!
* A TOTAL OF 16 STUDENT ACTIVITY PAGES
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for LOW PREP word search Hispanic heritage resources that can be used in the classroom or personally.
- Teachers or parents looking for FALL school resources that are ready to use!
- Teachers who are ready to spice up their planning in the class!