Hispanic Heritage Month: Areli is A Dreamer STORY GUIDE
I created this resource to accompany your lesson plans for Hispanic Heritage Month, I love this picture book and hope that you will find value in the following activities:
-Introduce students to Hispanic Heritage Month with a long lasting meaning!
Each activity attached to this resource:
KWL Chart, Pre-Reading Questions, Did You Know?, How to Be An Ally, Story Craft, Think, Pair, Share, KWL Chart, Story Vocab, Story Character Traits, Opinion Writing, Story Sequencing, Story Comprehension, Writing and Book Review.
* Decide NOW not to feel overwhelmed with the start of year lesson plan template
* Implement the read-aloud book ideas for the back-to-school memories
* Set your Hispanic Heritage Month goals now
* This resource is perfect for grades 1st-5th
* THIS IS A MUST-HAVE RESOURCE for Hispanic Heritage Month
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers looking for Hispanic Heritage Month resources that can be used in the classroom or personally.
- Teachers looking for the first week of school resources that are ready to use!
- Teachers searching for easy activities to start the school year.
- Teachers who are ready to up their planning in the class all the way up!