Engage your little learners with these 22 Room on the Broom Halloween activities! Includes an interactive Room on the Broom craft for sequencing the events and retelling the story, as well as a witch cauldron Halloween craft. Reinforce sight words with the emergent readers and pocket chart sentences (2 levels of each are included). Build vocabulary with the included picture vocabulary cards. Plus, identify character traits and cause/effect with the interactive anchor charts. There are enough Room on the Broom Halloween activities to last the whole week!
This set also includes 10 Room on the Broom Halloween center activities (5 math and 5 literacy). Each center includes a printable response sheet.
- Recognize rhyming words with the "Brewing Up Rhymes" matching activity.
- Count syllables with the "Cauldron Full of Syllables" center.
- Stretch out CVC words with the "Under the Witch's Hat" center.
- Practice beginning sounds with the "Bow Wow Beginning Sounds" center.
- Match colors with the "Colorful Birds" center.
Subitize with the "Dragon's Ten Frame Stars" center.
Sequence numbers from 1-10 with the "Build a Broom" center.
Make 5 with the "Kitty Cat Fives" center.
- Practice 1 to 1 counting with the "Cauldron Counting" center.
- Identify shapes with the "Froggy Shapes" center.
- Broom Retelling Craft
- Witch Cauldron Craft
- Character Traits Anchor Chart
- Character Traits Printables
- Cause and Effect Anchor Chart
- Cause and Effect Printables
- Vocabulary Picture Cards
- Mix & Fix Pocket Chart Sentences
- 2 Emergent Readers
- Story Elements Printable
- Comprehension Printable
- Class Book
- Brewing Up Rhymes (rhyming words)
- Cauldron Full of Syllables (syllables)
- Bow Wow Beginning Sounds (beginning sounds)
- Under the Witch's Hat (CVC words - three levels)
- Colorful Birds (colors)
- Cauldron Counting (1:1 counting)
- Ten Frame Stars (subitize with ten frames)
- Froggy Shapes (shapes)
- Build a Broom (number order 1-10)
- Kitty Cat Fives (decomposing 5)
Check out the preview for a closer look at each of the included resources!
Thank you for visiting my store!
Enjoy and happy teaching!
Stay connected! One Sharp Bunch | Facebook Page | Instagram