If you are looking for classroom decorations that transform any space to fabulous and fun, you have come to the right place! You will find everything from borders, classroom calendars, affirmation stations, nameplates, cut-outs, classroom rugs, and everything in between!
10 easy classroom decorating ideas!
2. Use bulletin board paper as a base on your bulletin boards to showcase your classroom decor and educational resources to make them POP!
3. Bring nature into your classroom with plants and flowers. Real or fake! Either way has a calming effect on your brain and will help your students focus.
4. Fill in the negative space above your whiteboards with inspirational words and phrases to spread kindness and positivity in your classroom.
5. Display student work. This helps build community and confidence!
6. In addition to student work, don't forget to celebrate their birthdays. They LOVE this. It makes them feel SO SPECIAL!
7. Another way to build confidence is using an Affirmation Station in your classroom. It's another way to talk about emotions, how they come and go, and infuse them with love and kindness.
Helpful Videos and Links for Teachers
Cute Classroom Inspiration: Visit my Blog!
The happiness that Schoolgirl Style brings to classrooms around the world makes my heart so full. I was a teacher for 20 years, and I know and understand what it means to have an organzied and functional classroom. Us teachers end up spending more time in our classrooms than we do at home! I love to help you create a warm and inviting space for your students to be their best and create memories. The connection they create with you and their peers has a lifelong impact. Classroom decor can help you create that connection. Even the smallest detail can create the biggest impact!