Want to teach Social Emotional Learning Skills in Morning Meeting but have no time to plan out the lessons? THIS RESOURCE IS FOR YOU!
These Morning Meeting Slides and Printable Resources will guide you through TWO WEEKS worth of Morning Meeting Lessons to teach your students all about character traits essential for your Class Family. By the end of the unit, you'll be able to successfully draft a Class Family Promise you can say each day to remind the class of these values. Each day is simple but meaningful and should take 10-15 minutes to work through as a class.
- 50+ Daily Slides for displaying and teaching lessons to the class. Slides are broken down by day and are made in Google Slides. You can download them into PowerPoint if desired.
- Slides include videos, discussion questions, and work pages
- Book List Recommendations
- Daily Lesson Plan Outline complete with suggested materials for each of the 11 days in the unit
- Class Family Promise Poster Editable Template: Write out your promise at the end of the unit and print to display in class.
- 5 Printable Activities to pair with the Slide Lessons. Printable items provided in PDF (non-editable) form.
FOLLOW ME FOR MORE TEACHING IDEAS ON:
READ MORE ON THE BLOG
JOIN MY EMAIL LIST